I come to your party or event to draw caricatures! Your party will rock and your guests or visitors get a unique present which they can decorate their house or office with. Like this, they will never forget your party or event.
Would you like to know how much it costs to hire me or do you have a question? Then have a look below at prices and FAQ. If you have any another question, e-mail me, or call me.
You can also organize a session of live caricatures together with the workshop ‘Learn how to draw funny caricatures’.
From 6 hours:
€70 per extra hour
Traveling expenses (from Louvain, Belgium): €0,40/km.
I can print a logo in advance on the caricature paper: € 25.
There is an additional cost if you choose digital caricatures drawn on iPad: € 35.
No, they do not. The session live caricatures is meant as entertainment, so for the visitors and guests the caricatures are free.
Village fairs and block parties
I draw more or less 10 people per hour, depending on the size I use:
– A3 or A4: 10 people per hour
– coasters: 12 people per hour
– digital: 8 people per hour
These numbers are just to give you an idea. Do the models pose quickly one after another? Do they sit still? Then it goes faster. I also draw a little faster sitting. So, don’t focus too much on the numbers, but choose the format you like!
You can choose between traditional caricatures on paper or digital caricatures drawn on iPad:
– The traditional caricatures are drawn in black and white on A3 paper. On request, I can also use other sizes (A4, coasters).
– The digital caricatures are drawn in black and white or in color on iPad and printed in postcard size (10 cm x 14,8 cm) at the event itself. I will also send you all the caricatures via e-mail or WeTransfer after the event. There is an additional cost of €35 for the digital caricatures.
You will have to choose one size. I cannot draw fast enough if I have to switch sizes while drawing.
I can draw the caricatures while sitting with a model posing, or I can walk among the guests and draw caricatures while they are talking.